Warranty and Return
Our spare parts come with 6 months warranty unless specified otherwise on writing. It is your responsibility to test all parts within 6months once your receive the item, iMobilestore.com.au will not apply store credit or refund to your account after 6 months from the purchase date. Our warranty is limited to component failure, not including damage due to improper installation or accidental damage.
iMobilestore.com.au will give STORE CERDIT not refund toreturn items. A refund can will only be given to a customer who will no longer be ordering from iMobilestore.com.au anymore in the future.
- All faulty parts needs to be returned in its original package along with warranty seal, otherwise the warranty will be considered void on this part.
- All faulty parts needs to be returned to our warehouse before store credit can be applied. Please note that we cannot refund postage costs or cover items return postage.
- Please be aware iMobilestore.com.au uses an identification stamp on its parts to help you to distinguish our products. Our identification pattern is a circle with letters “IMB” inside. If you return parts that is not purchased from iMobilestore.com.au but from another vendor and want the item tobe returned, we will not be responsible for the shipping cost.
- Please contact sales@iMobilestore.com.au or log into your account and create an RMA request to get RMA number and fill in RMA form. Print out the RMA form and send it with the return item.
- Once you get the RMA number, you must send out the item within a week without exception, any postage date after one week of submission of RMA request will not be accepted by iMobilestore.com.au.
All warranty items should be shipped out with the following formaton the box:
14/34 Christensen rd, Cheltenham 3192
iMobilestore.com.au reserve the right of final decision on the refund or replacement of warranty items.