Warranty and Return
iMobile spare parts come with 6 months warranty unless specified otherwise in writing. It is your responsibility to test all parts within 6 months of purchase. iMobile will not apply store credit or refund to your account after 6 months from the date of purchase. iMobile ’s warranty is limited to component failure and transportation damage while items are shipped to a customer. Warranty does not cover physical damage of items due to installation. Please test the screens for physical damage before installation. Warranty for physical damage will be voided if the screen has been used.
- All faulty parts need to be returned with its package for identification.
- All faulty parts need to be returned to our warehouse to be inspected.
- Please be aware iMobile uses an identification stamp on its parts to help you to distinguish the products. iMobile's identification pattern is a circle with letters “IMB” inside. If you return parts not purchased from iMobile but from another vendor and want the item to be returned, you will be charged for the shipping cost.
- Please fill out the return form and send it with the items, you can send a copy to email@example.com for the record.
- iMobile cannot cover return postage.
All warranty items should be shipped out with the following information the box:
12/105 Cochranes rd, Morrabin VIC 3189
iMobilestore.com.au reserve the right of final decision on the refund or replacement of warranty items.